Sunday, February 17, 2008

Belly Updates

Gabrialla Maternity Support Belt1. Pam went running this morning! Well, I ran and walked. I discovered that I will need some sort of support for my belly at this point. It's kind of like I need a giant sport bra for my belly. So I ordered this maternity support belt recommended by pregnant runners.

It's a Girl - Sterling Pregnancy Belly Ring 2. The belly ring is back in because I found these rings. I also found a piercing place here in town that carries them. The plan is to go get one. Also, on the web page, notice toward the bottom the cool charms you can add to the belly ring. I think I will definitely get one of these.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pam and Steve!

My name is Ingrid and am looking to move to SoBe from Baltimore with my family (5 year old) in about a year!

Will continue reading!

Thanks!

Pam & Steve Johanson said...

Ingrid,

Another good place to look for info is Miami Beach 411:
http://www.miamibeach411.com/

Pam