Sunday, June 17, 2007

Last few days in Maryland

Tonight is my last Sunday as a Maryland resident. It is weird that by this time next week I will be living in Miami Beach, FL. The change is scary and exciting.

Tomorrow is the first of the two last days of school. Why they have two half days - a Monday and a Tuesday - I don't know. Half the kids don't even show up and no actual teaching happens.

I was at the Barnes and Noble in Towson earlier this evening. I was perusing the cool "journals." Then I thought, "I could just go over to Walgreens and pick up a small notebook for a lot less money." Then I thought, "Hey, my friend Rick has a blog. I wonder how he does this?" Then I found this place. Free is pretty cheap. Also, I can do this from anywhere I have Internet access. Pretty cool.

No comments: